Luxury, Self-Catering Vaal River Bush Lodge Vaal River Bush Lodge
South Africa > The Vaal River
Vaal River Bush Lodge Luxury, Self-Catering Vaal Bush Lodge
This self-catering Vaal River Bush Lodge is the perfect getaway for intimate weekends or large group vacations. This stunning 5-room, 41/2 bathroom location overlooks the Vaal River and can accommodate up to 10 guests comfortably.
This Vaal River Bush Lodge centres around a private, salt chlorinated, heated sparkling clear pool with amenity wooden deck surrounded by lush indigenous vegetation. Natural wood prominently features in the interior finishes, with plenty of natural light streaming in from the many retractable doors and windows.
The Vaal River Bush Lodge has a high tech, silent generator to ensure full functionality and uninterrupted power supply during load shedding and power failures. It has uncapped, fast and secure WiFi and internet.
A fully-equipped kitchen serves the 8-seater dining table in the large, open-plan lounge | dining room | kitchen area. There is also a 6-seater bar for effortless socializing.
Upstairs, the main bedroom, which is for the owner’s exclusive use, is set in a vast double-volume space, with solid wood floors and a private balcony boasting an unprecedented view of the Vaal River – a breath-taking sight at sunset.
The 12-seater upstairs bar with kitchenette is a favourite spot to spend evenings and is for the owner’s exclusive use.
The 1st deck overlooking the Vaal River is for the owner’s exclusive use.
The unique ‘Boathouse’ is a glass-walled sun-room suspended above the Vaal River and is a spectacular place to spend the afternoon while your very own powerboat ferries your family or friends in and out for a cruise or a ski from right below your feet.
Additional features of this spectacular property include 3 fireplaces, 7 flatscreen TVs, a jacuzzi and a separate guesthouse with private entrance and en suite bathroom.
Generator - silent, high tech uninterrupted power supply during power failure
WiFi | Internet - uncapped fibre, fast & secure
Well Equipped with Household Appliances
Wardrobes in Bedrooms
Air conditioners Cool & Heat
TV's with Satellite Channels
Electronics e.g. Sound Bars
Multi Plugs & International Plugs
Parking - 4 Undercover Parkings and 4 Open Parkings
Digital Room Safes
Safety - Fire Extinguishers
24/7 Security - Guarded Access Gate | Surveillance Cameras | Alarm System | Armed Response | Patrolling Guards | Electric Fencing
Luggage Storage on request
Baby Sitting Services on request
Baby Crib | Feeding Chair
Lost and Found Items will be kept for 60 days
Linen change every 6 days
Bathroom Towel change every 3 days
Pool Towels no change
Housekeeping Service - subject to Terms & Conditions
Digital Room Safe
King Extra Length
King Extra Length
King Extra Length
Welcome Pack Toiletries
Toilet Paper - On Arrival
Full en suite
Cutlery & Crockery
Nespresso Coffee Machine
Stove & Oven
Fridge & Freezer
Washing Machine | Tumble Dryer
Iron | Ironing Board | Drying Rack
Private Swimming Pool
Pool Safety Cover
Viewing & Amenity Deck | Terrace | Balcony | Garden
BBQ | Braai Facilities (gas | weber | charcoal)
Boathouse | Jetty
Security Checks Will be Done Prior to & at Check In
Guests & their visitors enter & stay at this establishment at their own risk
Guest Manual available with detailed House Rules
Air conditioner must be switched off when leaving the property
Lights must be switched off when leaving the property
For safety, ensure the property & access doors are locked when leaving the property
Alarm must be switched ON at all times when leaving the property
Save Water where possible
Minimum age for booking is 27. Persons under the age of 27 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 30
No Pets Allowed
Check In 14h00 (early & late check in by arrangement & subject to availability)
Check Out 10h00 (early & late check out by arrangement & subject to availability)
No Unauthorised persons - other than official guests checked in - are allowed on the property including | visitors | chefs | nannies | domestic workers
No Smoking allowed inside the property, only outside
No 3rd party bookings will be accepted unless declared upfront
Furniture not to be rearranged
No Parties | No Functions | No Celebrations | No Events allowed
No Noise - Silent Hours from 22h00 - 08h00
Lost Keys | Garage Controls surcharge will be applied
Faulty TVs & electrical appliances will be repaired as soon as possible between Mon - Fri, 08h00 - 16h00 (excluding public holidays). No reductions or refunds will be made as a result of such faults or any other problems that may arise
Disclaimer | Indemnity Terms
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Guests and visitors enter and stay at this establishment at their own risk.
- YOLO Spaces, its agents and/or its employees shall not be liable for, and the guests and visitors hereby waives and abandons any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against YOLO Spaces whether arising from YOLO Spaces default, negligence or otherwise.
- YOLO Spaces has Superior Rated properties graded by AA Quality Assured, with 5-star reviews and AirBnB Superhost status as well as Booking.com Genius and Preferred Partner Statuses.
- All props | yachts | boats | vehicles | food | drinks etc. are used to augment the property images for illustration purposes only and will not be included.
- Full payment to be made if the check in date is less than 30 days from the time of the official booking made.
- 50% Deposit payment to be made if the booking date is more than 30 days from the time of the official booking made.
- A breakage deposit (equal to 1 night’s stay) will be due & payable 5 days prior to check in date.
- Subject to no breakage & banking details provided by guest - a full refund will be processed 5 working days after check out.
- Forfeit deposit and/or full payment made if the booking is cancelled less than 30 days prior to check in.
- "Bank your stay" subject to terms & conditions - if the booking is cancelled more than 30 days prior to check in.